This web site is operated under the editorial control and direction of Northumberland Tourism Ltd. Whilst the information contained on this site has been given in good faith and every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, Northumberland Tourism Ltd cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and hereby expressly disclaims any responsibility for error, misinterpretation and any and all loss, disappointment, negligence or damage caused by reliance on the information contained on this site or any failure or alleged failure in the delivery of the services referred to herein, or in the event of the bankruptcy, liquidation or cessation of trade of any company, individual or firm referred to herein. Confirmation of the accuracy and currency of the information should be sought from the establishments concerned.
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and any other rights in all material on this site are owned by Northumberland Tourism Ltd. You are permitted to print and download extracts from this site on the following bases:
Use of documents and related graphics on this site is for information and/or personal use only;
Any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other storage medium may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use;
No documents or related graphics on this site are to be modified in any way;
Graphics on this site are not to be used separately from the accompanying text;
No part of this site may be reproduced or stored in any other Website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without Northumberland Tourism Ltd's prior written permission;
Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved.
Access to and use of this site is provided by Northumberland Tourism Ltd subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
- Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions which take effect when you first use this site. Northumberland Tourism Ltd reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
- Whilst Northumberland Tourism Ltd endeavours to ensure that this site is normally available 24 hours a day, Northumberland Tourism Ltd will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to this site may be suspended temporarily or permanently and without notice.
- Whilst Northumberland Tourism Ltd endeavours to ensure that the information on this site is correct, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy and Northumberland Tourism Ltd does not accept any liability for error or omission.
- Many images on this site have been included for purely decorative and illustrative purposes. Whilst all images depict Northumberland properties or attractions, the image does not necessarily relate specifically to the information being presented. Images are labelled with their specific content: the label can be accessed in some browsers by "hovering" the mouse pointer over the image.
- Part of this site contains materials submitted to Northumberland Tourism Ltd by third parties. Third parties are responsible for ensuring that materials submitted for inclusion on this site complies with national and relevant foreign law. Northumberland Tourism Ltd can not guarantee the accuracy of this material and hereby expressly disclaims any responsibility for error, omission or inaccuracy in the material, misinterpretation and any all loss, disappointment, negligence or damage caused by reliance on the material contained on this site or any failure or alleged failure in the delivery of the services referred to herein, or in event of the bankruptcy, liquidation or cessation of trade of any company, individual or firm referred to herein. Confirmation of the accuracy and currency in the information should be sought from the establishments concerned.
- Northumberland Tourism Ltd shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such material.
- Northumberland Tourism Ltd accepts no responsibility for the content of any site to which a hypertext link from this site exists. Such links are provided for your convenience on an "as is" basis with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them.
- If any of these terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or enforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from the clause concerned and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- By accessing any part of this site, you should be deemed to have accepted these Terms in full.
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
Accommodation Booking Terms
- Please check that all the details on the confirmation form meet with your requirements. Acceptance of this confirmation implies that your approval of the choice of establishment, its facilities and services and the terms shown and constitute a contract thereon.
- The accommodation detailed on this form has been booked for you by the Northumberland Tourism Ltd as agent for the accommodation establishment and therefore, any contract for the booking is directly between you and the accommodation establishment. On arrival, you should check that the accommodation is as booked, including type of board and price.
- If you wish to cancel your booking, please follow the providers terms and conditions on how to do this.
- Whilst Northumberland Tourism Ltd makes every effort to find suitable accommodation, it cannot be held responsible for, nor accept any liability for complaints or claims of any nature arising from this booking. Nor for any loss or damage which may be suffered by you or other members of your party, during or as a result of a stay at the accommodation establishment.
- To the best of Northumberland Tourism Ltd's knowledge, all prices quoted are inclusive of VAT and Service.
- Descriptions of the establishments in the on the website are believed to be correct at the time of publication. Northumberland Tourism Ltd will not be liable for any changes that may occur in establishment ownership, facilities available etc. If your booking depends on the provision of certain facilities, this must be made clear at the time of booking.
- These conditions apply to all bookings whether made in writing, verbally or online.