Northumberland Wildlife Trust has 60 nature reserves in Northumberland with a great variety of terrain and, of course, wildlife.
For a full list of reserves in the region, including the wild and windswept, visit nature reserves on our website.
As a member of Northumberland Wildlife Trust you'll be joining forces with us in safeguarding our natural heritage for the benefit of future generations, as well as having a fantastic day out! We are part of the family of 47 Wildlife Trusts working together to protect all native wildlife across the UK.
If you love Northumberland, then please help us to look after it. Northumberland Wildlife Trust membership is a way of showing that you support our wildlife and special places. We can’t do this without the support of our members.
Northumberland Wildlife Trust runs more conservation projects and manages more nature reserves than any other organisation in the region, which means plenty of havens for wildlife and more places to catch a glimpse of something rare and precious such as a red squirrel, otter, or a barn owl!
With over 60 sites in Northumberland, including at Druridge Bay, Kielder and Northumberlandia, and an action packed events programme there’s plenty to see and do. As a Northumberland Wildlife Trust member you can enjoy:
• Free entry to over 60 nature reserves, including Hauxley Wildlife Discovery Centre, opening Summer 2016.
• A welcome pack with full-colour guide to all our nature reserves.
• Members' magazine, Roebuck, three times a year to keep you up to date, locally and nationally.
• Resources and activities for children to help you pass on your love of wildlife
• Invitations and updates on events, activities and merchandise
• The opportunity to get to know about a diverse range of wildlife related activities, from bird-ringing, to straw-bale building and invasive species control.
You can purchase membership online, by phone 0191 2846884.